Wavetshirt - The 2023 US Open Champion Wyndham Clark Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://wavetshirt.com/product/the-2023-us-open-champion-wyndham-clark-shirt/

The gap between my everyday presentation and my drag is slowly closing. I’m becoming more confident with myself the The 2023 US Open Champion Wyndham Clark Shirt In addition,I will do this longer I live in the city. I’d say that, for now, the main difference is the fact that when I’m in drag there’s always a cohesiveness to a certain look that I’m trying to portray, and otherwise I like to mix themes. Dressing up is not an animal instinct. We’re making a choice every single day and every single moment about how we are presenting ourselves to the world, and drag is an extension of that. Drag is a hyper-realized version of your self-presentation. I work in corporate America, and that is 100% drag too. When I go into the office, I want to look presentable but still like myself. Maybe I’m not wearing khakis and a blue button-down, but I can play into the desire to impress people without feeling the need to fit in their world. I can be polished and professional in my own way, and that is something that everyone does. It’s all our own creation, a type of drag in its own way.

The 2023 US Open Champion Wyndham Clark Shirt

When I’m dressed as Wolfgang, people come to me and ask me for photos and are attentive to me. When I’m working real estate, I’m the The 2023 US Open Champion Wyndham Clark Shirt In addition,I will do this one pleasing clients and being complimentary. Either way, they’re both performances and versions of myself. Wolfgang taps into my German heritage. I idolized Claudia Schiffer, Hedi Klum, and all of these beautiful and hyperfeminine supermodels, even if Wolfgang has become a little more androgynous and fashion-forward over time. I like to combine the masculine and feminine side of things. A lot of people say that drag is their escape or that their entire persona is different in drag, but I’m not escaping and Wolfgang is very similar to Dylan. The difference is that Dylan sells houses and is a little bit more reserved.

The 2023 US Open Champion Wyndham Clark Shirt Hoodied

Home:  https://wavetshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

South park x ween shirt

The One Piece X Burger King France Boat Of The Whopper Shirt

Inflation is theft shirt