Wavetshirt - Gus Walz I’m Voting For Gus’ Dad Shirt
This is the official Gus Walz I’m Voting For Gus’ Dad Shirt, hoodies, tank top, long sleeves, sweatshirt and v-neck tee
The political landscape is heating up with the upcoming gubernatorial election, and one candidate who is gaining traction is Gus Walz. Gus Walz is a Democratic-Farmer-Labor (DFL) politician who served as a member of the United States House of Representatives from 2007 to 2019. He is running for governor of Minnesota in 2022.
Click here to buy this shirt: Gus Walz I’m Voting For Gus’ Dad Shirt, hoodie, tank top and long sleeve tee
Walz's campaign is focused on several key issues, including education, healthcare, and the economy. He supports fully funding public education, expanding access to affordable healthcare, and investing in clean energy jobs. Walz believes that these investments are essential to building a brighter future for Minnesota.
Home: Wavetshirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét